I have read a lot of books over the years but some books have stuck with me and I want share those books that have influenced me in one way or another.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas:
- This book mean the world to me! I read it when I was 18 years old and I was going through a rough patch. Thanks to this book I know that I can always get back up again when I fall. This series is my life!
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer:
- This book got me into reading and without it I wouldn’t be here today! I know that this book have some issues but I will stand by it.
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas:
- I read this book when it first came out and during that time I was going through a bad breakup. This book was and still is my safety blanket. I know I can always pickup this book and fall into it’s magic and away from my reality.
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes:
- Once again I read this book during that bad breakup but this book reminds me that love doesn’t fix everything.
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell:
- This book is life! I am Cath and she is me. It is the first book I read that had twins, fandom culture, and the main character deals with anxiety. If you didn’t know I suffer from anxiety and it was great to read about a character that is so much like me and understand my struggles.
What are your top five books that have influenced your life? I want to know so leave comments or send me messages!