I let nature inspire me or I will look at whatever I am taking a photo of and think, ‘how can I make this show emotion.’
-Me; being asked about how I find inspiration for photos.
I thought I would do an updated Q & A because it has almost been a year since I last did one! These are the questions that I get asked the most but if you don’t see a question you want answered then please leave a comment.
- Can you introduce yourself? I guess many of you don’t know a lot about me or the face behind the blog. My name is Bunny and I am 22 years old. I live off of coffee, I have a cat name Max, and I am also a twin.
- How do you edit your photos? Check out this post and it should answer your questions.
- How do you take photos? Please check out this post but if you have more questions then please ask!
- I need blogging help or questions about ARCs? Check out this page for all my posts on these subjects.
- How do you find inspirations for photos? I let nature inspire me or I will look at whatever I am taking a photo of and think, ‘how can I make this show emotion.’
- When did you became a reader? When I was 14 years old. My older sister told me about the movie Twilight and after seeing the movie I read the books over and over again.
- What are your favorite books? I have lots of favorite books but a few are “A Court of Mist and Fury” by Sarah J. Maas, “The Sun is Also A Star” by Nicola Yoon, and “Heir of Fire” by Sarah J. Maas.
- Why did you start book blogging and bookstagraming? After a bad break-up last year I wanted to throw myself into something that I loved so, I started blogging and bookstagraming. It has been the best decision of my life. I love the book community.
- What is it like to be a blogger and bookstagramer? It is so much fun but it is also work but enjoyable work. It can be stressful because 1000s of people will see my photos and blog posts. It also takes up so much of my free time. I am always answering comments, DMs, taking photos or writing blog posts but I love it. You always have to stay passionate about blogging because you don’t want it to feel like a chore.
- How do you start to work with publishers, authors or bookish companies? For me, authors or publishers companies will contact asking for reviews or a blog post. Sometimes I will contact publishers and request books (Here’s a post about ARCs). If you follow me on Instagram then you will know that I am a “rep” or “representative” for some bookish companies. Most companies will have “rep searches” and I will apply for them or sometimes companies will contact me. I will say it will take some time before you can start working with people because most people (companies) like a pretty good numbers of followers and great activity on your account which make sense because they are a business.
- What are your social media links? Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter | Goodreads